Meet the member: Mandy Burns




Number of years at the club: 6
How many years have you been running: 20
Kilometers per week (currently): 55
Favourite race: Karoo 80 (even though it didn’t go very well this year)
Favourite running shoes: Newton Gravity
Goals for the next year: Puffer if they will have me
Favourite music: I like most music, but I love alternative rock. I love Seether, Foo Fighters, Shinedown, Biffy Clyro, The Cure, anything from the 80’s
Last movie seen: Probably Frozen
Last book read: I just finished The Reactive by Msanda Ntshanga
Favourite food: Lamb shanks and Brussels sprouts at the moment
Choice of drink: Beer
What do you do in your spare time (when not running): Kerstin has a very busy social life that I have to accommodate, when I get time to myself I like to read
What do very few people know about you: I don’t think there is anything that people don’t know about me.