- You must be a member of Bellville Running Club to take part in this event.
- You must register for the event in the first six (6) months of the Bellville season in order to qualify.
- Registration is FREE.
- You must have a valid WPA Licence Number.
- You must successfully complete 21 Half Marathons within the allocated cut-off times in one (1) Bellville season to qualify for awards and prizes.
- Only races on provincial calendars of affiliates of Athletics South Africa or the IAAF qualify for this challenge.
- Cut-off times are determined by the race organisers.
- One (1) point is awarded for one (1) successful race.
- 21 points qualify you for an award.
- Bonus points are awarded based on the degree of difficulty. Each race has a degree of difficulty assigned to it out of five, five being the most difficult. For example, successfully completing a race with a difficulty of 2 will score you one (1) point for the race and two (2) bonus points, that is three (3) in total for the race. Extra prize/s will be awarded for the highest number of points at the end of the season.
- The club statistician must be informed when you compete in races outside WPA and Boland.
1 – An easy, substandard course. There are few if any difficulties.
2 – A course with one or more challenges, by and large gently undulating.
3 – A moderate and well balanced course, requiring some effort from the athlete.
4 – This course takes you out of your comfort zone.
5 – A course that is unashamedly difficult.